Home > Legal
Use of Material On the Executive Healthcare Services, P.L.L.C. website
The information, artwork, text, video, audio, or pictures (collectively, "Materials") contained on this website are protected by copyright laws.
- You may print Materials on this website for personal or educational purposes only, and you must include any copyright notice originally included with the Materials in all copies.
- The Materials included on the WebWorxStudio.com website have been compiled by WebWorxStudio.com from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice.
Sites Linked to this Website
The sites linked to and from this website are not under the control of Executive Healthcare Services, P.C., and Executive Healthcare Services, P.C. does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at such linked sites.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The services, information or data (collectively, "Information") made available at this website are provided "AS IS", without warranties of any kind. Executive Healthcare Services, P.C. expressly disclaims any representations and warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Executive Healthcare Services, P.L.L.C. shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the services including without limitation, any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, Materials and business resulting from the Information or the lack of information available on this website.
Disclaimer of Liability
- Internet Communication: Given inherent problems with Internet security, clients must agree to utilize our service at their own security risk. Highly sensitive and personal subjects such as infectious and sexually transmitted diseases, mental health issues, substance abuse, etc., may best be handled through face-to-face healthcare encounters.
- Medical advice and consultation provided via the Internet or telephone will be based upon information made available by the patient as well as previous encounters documented in the patient's chart. This interaction may not be an adequate substitute for an office visit. It is possible that an office visit or referral to another medical care provider will be suggested for proper evaluation.
- Internet and telephone communication should be used for non-urgent concerns only. Any emergent or potentially life-threatening symptom such as, but not limited to, chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness, numbness, weakness, slurred speech, high fever, severe headache, severe abdominal pain, profuse bleeding or severe injury, should NOT be dealt with via e-mail communication. Clients should call our office or call '911' with any of these medical issues.
- Website content: Every effort is made to keep the information on and links from this website current, reliable and accurate. However, given the nature of medicine and the Internet, the contents herein can not be guaranteed accurate. All medical information and decisions are best made in direct consultation with a licensed physician.